Saturday, September 19, 2015

Hey fam!
I've got just a few minutes before lunch. But I wanted to let you know that my P-Day will be on thursday! So as far as I know this is the last time I will have time to write for a week! So I hope you all know that I love you and I am so thankful for all of your examples and support! I wouldnt be here without you!
We're all getting along really well here! My roommates are awesome! We've gotten really close really fast! It's kind of nice that there is so few of us! I think that I've got everybody's names memorized.
 This is Elder Thorson, he's from Texas; he is one of my roommates! We share a bunk bed, last night we COULD NOT sleep. So at 2:30 am we decided to get get a midnight snack in hopes that it would put us to sleep. WE WERE WRONG. We literally didnt sleep at all for the rest of the night! There is an 8 hour difference between here and Utah, so when you guys are eating lunch I'm supposed to be going to bed!! This is us halfway through the night, feasting on toast, grilled cheese, and hot sweet milk (something that Elder Rakutomalala showed us haha it's actually really good!)


 We were later accompanied by Elder Elliot (from Mesa, Arizona; he is in the black shirt) and Elder Dowdle (from Idaho, he's in the blue shirt... eating grilled cheese.... at 5 am)
Life is good here in the MTC! There is more milk and bread than a young elder like myself could ever ask for!
The accents here are so fun to listen to, but really really hard to understand hahaha most of us Americans just nod our heads and agree with whatever they say! Africans are the most hilarious people on the planet! I love them! I love it here! It is such a beautiful place, it has been really fun to see so many animals that I've never seen before!
Okay, that's all for this week!! Love you guys so much!!!
Stay true to the faith!!
I'm praying for you all back home!

--
Elder Weiler

No comments:

Post a Comment