Thursday, April 6, 2017

Kwamashu (the name of the township where he is now serving)

                                             Thrusting in the sickle with all my might

Sanibonani! (Greetings!)

I don't have much time today, but I wanted to send some pictures!! All is well in Durban! The Lord continues to bless us day to day. I love Him. I know He lives. I know that He is perfectly aware of all of our circumstances and He is anxious to support us! I bear my witness that Jesus Christ has the power to succor and strengthen us in times of trial! The Atonement is very real, through it we may become saints, the people that God wants us to be and the people we need to be if we are to live with God again.

The Church is true, the book is blue, I'm a child of God and so are you, and Jesus is a Mormon too.

--

Elder Weiler


                                           Our baptism at the end of last transfer!

 . There are monkeys all over where we live, found this guy watching me take out the garbage the other day..

No comments:

Post a Comment