Monday, January 16, 2017

Life is Good, Way Up Here

Hey! What's Up! Hello!
This week was FANTASTIC!!!!
Two highlights:
We had zone conference in Bloemfontein and it was incredible! It was exactly what I needed, a spiritual revival! Mission isn't easy. But God is over all! This is His work and this is His Church!
I also got to see Elder Benissan and that's always a joyous celebration :))
Ntate Seotsanyana was baptised on Sunday! Elder Jantjies performed the ordinance, it was his first baptism :)) The service was great! I always say I don't have time, but today I LITERALLY HAVE NO TIME!
Enjoy some pictures! (The last two weeks he has sent the pictures in Google Drive and it says I need permission to view them.  I have pressed the "get permission" icon both weeks, but have not received an e-mail with permission yet.  If you have any suggestions for me, please let me know.)
The Lord lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment