Monday, May 1, 2017

Sawubona Berea!

Hellos! This is going to be a quick one because we've got a load of work to do! (I say this every week now, I'm not sure why I still say it.. haha)

I've received more information on my assignment! I'll be working with an Elder DePriest from Manassa, Colorado! We served in the Lesotho zone together and we're well acquainted! I'm SO excited to work with him! We've already had great experiences together!

We're working in the mission office and proselyting in downtown Durban, a town called Berea! The Berea ward is actually one of the oldest in the mission! Wowee! CRAZY THING: There's white people in this ward. It's my first time to attend church with white people, it totally freaks me out. I felt so uncomfortable. But it seems to be a really powerful and organised branch! I'm really, really looking forward to serving here.

Sorry for the lame email! I'm share more of my cool experiences and send pictures next week!

Love you all!  

--

Elder Weiler

No comments:

Post a Comment