Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Have Miracles Ceased? (Moroni 7:27)

Hellooooooooo friends and family!!!!

Week 1 of Transfer 8 was nothing close to what we had expected!! The Lord pretty much cleansed our investigator pool, which was hard, but we know that the Lord is leading us to the elect! I know that the field is white, already to harvest, but we've got to find WHERE first!! 

I really love two scriptures from the 7th chapter of Moroni, verse 27 says:

 27 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, have miracles ceasedbecause Christ hath ascended into heaven, and hath satdown on the right hand of God, to claim of the Father hisrights of mercy which he hath upon the children of men?

The following is a clip of the email that I sent to President Thompson today (I am so bad at balancing time for emailing hahaha):

You told us to expect miracles; well we are witnesses that miracles have not ceased (Moroni 7:27,29)!! On Friday, after weekly planning, we prayed that the Lord would bless us and the members of the ward to find people to teach, literally right before I closed, our phone began to ring, after we closed and picked up the phone it was a member with a referral for us! He said "This one will be a baptism for sure!" hahaha the Lord certainly heard and answered our prayer! This is only one of many miracles of receiving referrals; even a inactive member contacted us and gave us a referral! This week we are going to contact over 10 referrals that we have received this weekend alone! I know that miracles continue in these last days! I know that the Lord directs this work! And I know that He WILL help us when we exercise faith and when we put all our trust in Him! 

And verse 29 from Moroni 7:

 29 And because he hath done this, my beloved brethren,have miracles ceased? Behold I say unto you, NAY; neither have angels ceased to minister unto the children of men. 

(I capitalised "NAY" because I'm trying to make a point hahaha)

I am a witness that MIRACLES HAVE NOT CEASED! Heavenly Father knows what we need and gives generously to all who are willing to pay the price (covenant keeping, humility, and total confidence and trust in Him)!!!

Out of time!! Buh-bye!!!!

-- 

Elder Weiler

No comments:

Post a Comment